Every garden design is individual, capturing the personality of our clients. We achieve this by getting to know your likes and dislikes. We achieve this by getting to know your likes and dislikes. We believe in taking our clients on an exciting journey by looking at images and samples together.
This is an energetic meeting looking at magazine tear sheets, pinterest and Instagram images. The information collected will help us to deliver a garden design that is unique to you and sits cohesively with your home and the surrounding area.
You have taken the first step to engage a garden designer to design your new garden. Every garden design we create from a small simple courtyard to a rural landscape is bespoke.
Our aim is to take our clients on a journey and to capture their personality within the design. How do we achieve this? We like to get to know our clients and what excites them, their lifestyle, how they want to use the space, their likes and dislikes.
We will meet you at site for our initial consultation. It is important that all decision makers are present at this meeting. The garden design consultation is an exciting, energetic brainstorming session. We encourage our clients to bring their ideas, inspirational images, photos and samples to the table and we will also do the same as we want to help you create a garden that is both luxurious, practical and tailored to your lifestyle.
Some clients are creative and have a clear vision of what they want. Other clients need help with inspiration. You can feel assured with our expertise at Manoj Malde Garden Design we will help you with the selection of landscaping materials and plants to make the right decisions.
Together we will look at …..
- Who will be using the garden?
- What time of the day are you likely to use the garden?
- Do you like to entertain friend and family?
- Are there any family members who have difficulty with mobility or require wheelchair access?
- Are the children to consider and what are their ages?
- Do the children require play equipment?
- Are there any family pets?
- Does anyone suffer from any allergies
- Do you maintain the garden yourself or will there be a garden maintenance team looking after the garden and how many hours will be spent doing this?
- Do you have a preference for particular colours?
- What garden features would you like included i.e water feature, dining/seating area, outdoor kitchen/barbeque, pergola?
- Are there any existing plants or features that you would like maintained in the garden?
- Do you like the views to the garden from the house or is there any element you would like disguised?
- Which rooms of the house do you use the most?
- What style of your garden would you like or is there a particular theme? Italianate, Mediterranean, English Country Cottage, Contemporary, Wildlife Friendly, French Shabby Chic
Budget is also an important consideration and we must have an approximate and realistic figure to work with, from our clients.
Once our Design Consultation meeting is complete, we will email you a Design Fee Proposal within 3 working days.